We're recruiting for a Senior Digital Studio/Traffic Manager to join one of the telecoms industries big success stories of the last 5 years in a client side capacity.
The role's principal focus is to be the first point of contact for all workflow coming into the firms' digital customer experience unit. This is a team made up of around 60-70 people, receiving hundreds of requests for changes/updates/projects to be delivered on the company's digital estate.
You will be responsible for all stakeholder engagement across the business, taking lead on planning conversations with different business units across Product, Marketing, Digital and Finance. Allocating the proper resources made up of both internal and external (agency) teams to support project deliveries and business requests.
This role really requires someone who is very detailed oriented and can demonstrate great leadership skills - able to influence stakeholders across many different business units with enough experience within the Digital and Marketing space to be able to have subject matter conversations with the likes of SEO and content teams, talking about design, content planning and how the work will support the business in achieving KPI's, whilst also planning resource needs with the company's external agency and ensuring skills gaps in team's capabilities are filled in time for projects to be successfully completed.
This really needs a great planner with solid project management skills at the helm, working across 15 different heads of divisions, as well other planners within marketing, technology, operations and digital divisions to bring together the overall picture and ensure the business has the right capability, budget allocation and resources available to achieve end goals.
There will be support in this role too - there's 2 direct reports who will handle the operational side of things and the less strategic/heavy lifting elements. Freeing you up to get on with the much bigger picture and important stuff. Plus there's potential for more growth in the team as this role steps into its stride further down the line.
There's no direct OPEX or CAPEX budget in direct control, but your remit will be to work with the broader planning and finance teams, getting approvals where necessary to ensure everything is properly funded, and the right level of support is in place from external suppliers for upcoming projects.
Because this is a relatively new role and team within the business, there's plenty of scope to design and make the remit your own beyond what is designed now. That includes making your team your own and building it how you think would best suit the business' needs.
If you like what you've read so far, why not apply to find out more and have a conversation?
Role: Senior Digital Studio/Traffic Manager
Location: London (Central)
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000
Benefits: £5k car allowance, 15% bonus, pension, life assurance, healthcare, etc.
- Experience can be from either digital agency or client side backgrounds within digital teams - project/programme management, client services, traffic or studio management type roles
- Very strong stakeholder management skills, working with very large, complex stakeholder groups
- Very strong planning skills - putting together resource plans, ensuring they're properly budgeted and scheduled, and evidence of successfully delivery of results
- Experience with working with Jira highly desirable
- Enough experience within Marketing and Digital that you're able to comfortably lead conversations with those teams and pull together plans which achieve their goals
- Very credible leadership skills - of direct teams and also large, complex project teams
- Credible in front of senior stakeholders, working up to and including Director levels within big, complex companies
- Experienced working across content, UX/UI, creative, digital, customer experience teams
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.
- client services
- traffic manager
- client services director
- digital programme management
- digital project management
- digital studio management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job