Senior Digital Recruitment Consultant
Adaptive Business Group is a niche recruitment firm specialized in a series of inter-connecting, high-growth technology and services industry.
Adaptive was founded in 2005 and has since grown to a global company of 40+ consultants across offices in the UK, San Diego, New York, and Berlin.
We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Recruitment Consultant who can assist in the expansion of our core markets.
Adaptive has established itself as a strong player in three niche industries: Globalization, Digital Marketing, and Content and Analytics. Our ability to grow and expand within each of these industries has allowed us to explore new pathways and open new areas of business. We are looking for Senior Recruitment Consultants who are looking for a fast track into management, directorship and senior leaders within our business.
About the Candidate:
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated and articulate to go beyond the basic requirements of the role, and pro-actively contribute to our organization's growth. There is no limit on the career development potential, and candidates with demonstrable talent for decision-making, organization and consistent attainment of goals will be fast-tracked into promotion.
- Demonstrate consistent ability to independently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets to enable expansion and recruitment of additional personnel in accordance with business objectives
- Manage and grow relationships with active and passive candidates in highly specialized sector
- Work directly with core clients and assist with sales into new target customers
- Demonstrate an ability to grow and manage a team
- Collaborate with colleagues in UK, US and German offices on recruitment assignments
- Manage candidate sourcing process as well as interview scheduling and management
- You're a master of recruitment with 3-5 years of experience
- You have a track record of consistently hitting and surpassing targets
- A desire to work in a competitive, fast-paced environment
- You have ideas and want a space where you can see those ideas come to life
- You have a university degree
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and talent for entrepreneurial ideas and execution
- On target earnings of between £60,000-£70,000 first year and can greatly grow when moving into management
- Clear pathway to internal leadership positions within the company
- An in-depth training from CV Magazine's award winning training program
- Travel experiences throughout the US and abroad
- A clear career progression program that heavily rewards hard working consultants
- Gym and commuter subsidies
- Airmiles program
- Work from home days
- Full benefits
- Our company is a 2016 Corporate Livewire Innovation and Excellence award winner
- A buzzing, competitive, and fun office atmosphere
What consultants say about their role here:
"Working with adaptive has been a fantastic experience from the get-go. The office is typically buzzing with energy and is a very collaborative environment. Everyone in the office plays off of each other well and there is the occasional joke thrown around. Although the office can be competitive at times everyone is ultimately fully supportive of each other and always nearby to celebrate achievements. I could not have asked for better colleagues/co-ed soccer teammates!"
When applying, please include a up to date CV. Thank you.
Also, check out what we're up to on Instagram at adaptivecareers
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job