My client in a marketing communications agency are currently looking for someone to join their team on a permanent basis in their office based in Bristol. The role will be for a Senior Digital Project Manager, with a salary based on experience which will range between £36,000-£40,000 per annum.
You will be working as part of a growing digital team for some of the leading B2B brands. Reporting to Head of Digital Projects.
We are looking for people who:
- Are self-motivated and pro-active, amicable and adaptable.
- Are calm and focused when multitasking.
- Are able to work in a fast paced and environment with tight deadlines.
- Are strong communicators and negotiators
- Hands on approach with great eye for detail and problem solving.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute and deliver digital projects to budget and time constraints to help achieve client expectations.
- Liaise with both clients and external parties and in-house teams such as; developers, testers, digital teams etc.
- Understand client’s aims and market to create project plans, schedules and budgets. This is something that will continuously revised to ensure is keeping to client’s needs and any risks that may come to lights whilst projects are in motion. This will be achieve through regular client and team meetings.
- Manage content migration
- Keeps everyone including piers up to date with progress escalating any issues.
- Produce user-friendly wireframes with interactive designers.
- Co-ordinate testing plans/QA/user acceptance procedure.
Ideally you will have a strong knowledge in processes and principles of Web development, database and design with an understanding of Drupal. You will also have experience with working on Mac operating systems and word packages.
What you’ll get:
In return for your skills and expertise you will also benefit from a variety of incentives such as; 23 days holiday increasing to 25 (not including Bank Holidays), training and development programmes, company pensions, healthcare cash plan, retail and gym discounts and more.
If you feel like this may be the job for you and are after a new and existing opportunity then please apply with and updated CV or call for more information.
Kimberly Whiting –
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job