Senior Digital Project Manager EPALE
Ecorys UK has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Project Manager based in Birmingham. This is a permanent and Ecorys operates a flexible working policy.
Ecorys UK is leading International management consultancy delivering innovative solutions in research and evaluation, communications and programme management services for a range of UK and European public and private sector organisations. Our Programme Management and Communications team works with clients to deliver strategies, campaigns and digital services across the world. We work in a number of sectors including education, employment, poverty and justice.
Ecorys is looking for dedicated talent passionate about working on meaningful solutions and policies that have an impact on people’s lives around the world. We’re a socially responsible, employee-owned organisation that gives 1% of our profits to charity each year. Our working culture promotes personal and career development and you’ll be part of a large international group with offices worldwide.
About the role
The Senior Digital Project Manager will play an important role in managing the contract for the Electronic Platform for Adult learning in Europe (EPALE) as well as other digital projects as required. Reporting to the Head of Digital Communications, you will take responsibility for ensuring that projects are delivered within the allocated budget, forecasting and monitoring.
You will also manage staff resources to ensure the smooth delivery of solutions and will coordinate inputs of internal staff (Editorial, Stakeholder Engagement, Marketing and Communications, Development, and Design) plus all ad hoc inputs from specialists, e.g. usability experts, as required.
As a digital communications expert, you will use strong editorial skills and demonstrate your knowledge of digital marketing, online communities and platforms in addition to clear understanding of lifelong learning/adult learning policies.
Ensuring the smooth delivery of contracts within the budget allocated is critical, along with value for money in delivery of inputs from experts and partners. You will also monitor the delivery of the contract KPIs to agreed levels.
This role will include some travel through the UK and abroad. Occasionally you may need to work outside normal office hours, including nights away from home.
The ideal person
- Relevant university degree and strong practical programme and project management experience.
- Good understanding of lifelong learning/adult education policies.
- Demonstrable skills and best practices in digital marketing, online communities and platform development.
- Experience of using web-based content management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead a team is essential.
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills, including attention to detail and the ability to assimilate large amounts of information.
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English, other European languages are desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'