Juice Recruitment are currently working alongside a leading Virtual Reality company based in Swindon. They have been expanding rapidly over the past year. They are looking to extend their team further with a Senior Digital Producer.
- The primary focus of the role is to lead the production team, ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality.
- You will be accountable for managing timelines and budgets on multiple projects
- Manage artist and developer team through to job completion ensuring the project is on schedule and within budget, tracking time and external spend.
- You will have extremely strong communication skills, and effectively communicate with in house and external suppliers.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within an agency.
- Experience managing VR, AR and/or interactive application projects desirable
- Proven track record of client management and growing client relationships accounts
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork as well as ability to support and positively motivate the art and programming teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to be reactive when required
- Passion for the latest technology in the digital space
- A solid understanding of the technology, meticulous organisational skills coupled with an ability to think fast and problem solve are essential.
- 24 days’ holidays
- Agency shut down between Christmas and New Year
- Private medical insurance
- Work pension scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Free parking
- Lots of croissants and coffees
- Trips out with the team
- Team lunches
- In-house arcade machines
Are you looking for your next career opportunity within an exciting and innovative company? Then apply now and speak to Alex.