Central Employment are working with a rapidly expanding digital performance agency, as they look to appoint a Senior Digital PR Consultant, joining a new and specialist brand offering client centric services across SEO, Outreach and Digital PR.
Reporting into the Head of Digital PR, working alongside fellow Digital PR experts, this is the ideal opportunity to work on both national and international brands as client, utilising your in-depth experience within Digital PR & Outreach.
- You will deliver outstanding links and coverage for our clients through our content marketing campaigns and PR strategies for both UK and international regions
- You will play a key role in the content creation process and will have hands-on responsibility for managing projects, campaign implementation and performance reporting
- Reporting on various metrics to measure the success of content marketing and digital PR campaign activity to support the commercial client objectives
- Create solid relationships with our clients, offering support, insight and strategic direction
- Collaborating with your colleagues across the agency to integrate your campaigns with wider client strategies
- Supporting the agency in relevant new business development pitches
- Creating thought-leadership content for the agency blog and supporting additional agency marketing initiatives where required
- Commit to personal development using both agency training & support as well as personal commitment to personal and performance improvement
- Be visible throughout the agency as a thought leader on content marketing, and able to clearly articulate opportunities with colleagues and agency senior management team
Key Experience & Skills:
- Extensive experience and understanding within a PR/Digital PR outreach based role with a minimum of 3-5 years demonstrable hands-on experience.
- Operated within a digital performance agency setting.
- A solid understanding of SEO and how content marketing and link building impacts organic search visibility
- Experience in conception, development, and execution of digital PR strategies to deliver measurable performance for clients
- Superb planning and organisation skills that allow you to manage multiple competing priorities, with strong attention to detail
- Experience in pitching Digital PR services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage both internal and external stakeholders
- You will be willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary.
- Most of all, you’ll be passionate about what you do and willing to learn, ask questions and get involved
- Campaign Plans
- Digital Agency
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'