Senior Digital Optimisation Manager
Digital Marketing / Ecommerce / Online Marketing / Conversion Optimisation / Web Analytics / CRO / UX / Digital Customer Journey / Head of Digital / Head of Online / Head of Ecommerce
ESA Group are pleased to be partnering with a FTSE Listed organisation with a billion pound turnover who are now looking to appoint a Senior Digital Optimisation Manager.
As part of a multi million pound investment in digital, and appointment of a digital first CEO, the business is now embarking on a major recruitment drive across their digital channel.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, this role will be responsible for driving the performance for the company website through strategic digital testing, strong analytics and improving online conversion funnels from various traffic sources.
You will work in collaboration with the wider digital team, across CRO, Search and Social to define and develop research led optimisation and UX improvements.
This role will have the support of a team with three direct reports.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Wealth of experience within CRO, personalisation and UX within a strategic level position.
- Clear experience of running a team and a skilled project manager.
- Clear track record working on significant sites with high traffic levels and clear examples of success.
- Must be highly analytical and data driven with extensive experience of Google Analytics.
- Excellent communicator and ability to work with multiple stakeholders across a large organisation.
If you feel this could be an excellent fit to your skills and experience, and excited by the prospect of joining a high profile market leading organisation embarking on an exciting period in their digital evolvement, please do get in touch today!
- Digital Marketing
- Usability Testing
"Office Assistant jobs in London"