Proximity Recruitment are searching for a conversion focused Senior Digital Merchandiser to join an established ecommerce business in Nottinghamshire. The firm is on a journey to become 100% digital and need a talented, experienced digital merchandiser to support their progress.
Delivering the digital merchandising strategy across a varied digital portfolio on 2 sites this role is responsible for developing and executing promotional strategy covering deals, offers & price points whilst analysing shopping trends and behaviours.
- Joint responsibility to plan, develop and deliver the digital trading strategy.
- Joint responsibility for increasing conversion and digital participation vs offline.
- Joint responsibility of creating & delivering the CRO strategy and roadmap to improve site functionality to increase conversion, AOV and any other engagement metrics.
- Work closely with the acquisition team to create and deliver a relevant SEO strategy.
- Reporting on sales, key metrics, and promotions in daily, weekly and monthly trade meetings.
- Using website analytics to monitor KPI’s and make recommendations for improvement.
- Constantly analyse trading patterns with enough detail to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Identifying promotional / marketing opportunities for digital, evaluating traffic, stock and sales implications of the proposed activity.
- Use data and insight to identify areas of risk and opportunity across all areas of the business, including Product, Channels, website
- Competitor research.
- Support the management of budgets and forecasting.
The successful Senior Digital Merchandiser will be adaptable to work in a 'hands on’ role within a growing department with huge potential to create large gains in market share and online sales growth.
Salary package for the opportunity is £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits, the position is based in Nottinghamshire but with a flexible approach to office working and remote working is encouraged. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
- Online Advertising
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'