Senior Digital Marketing Specialist / Digital Marketing Manager
Our client was born out of a wealth of experience and expertise within the electrical technology industry and throughout a constant focus on quality and efficiency improvements, have experienced substantial success. This now sees them seeking an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Specialist / Digital Marketing Manager for their operation based in the heart of the Thames Valley.
This is a senior position, requiring not only 'hands-on' digital experience but also budget and team management skills. Ideally a graduate, you will be able to demonstrate a strong track record within a similar role along with a stable work history.
The position will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the sales and product teams - managing ongoing projects, ensuring campaigns work with and build various brand visions
- Design, developÂ and manage marketing strategy
- Introduce agile working procedures
- Develop corporate websites, social media, video content and carry out competitive analysis
- Drive brand communication strategy, responding to each market demands and ensure business objectives are achieved
- Implement SEO activities, ensure website content up to date, develop new content etc
- Develop and distribute email promotions, press releases and news articles; PPC and videos also
- Monitor web analytics, preparing reports
- Keep abreast of competition
As our client is seeing strong growth within a market that is constantly progressing from a technology perspective, they require a marketeer than keep abreast of the latest trends and can demonstrate the ability to excel in all the challenges such a role will produce. It is essential to have the following:
- Excellent communications skills - verbal, written and presentation - articulate with an attention to detail
- Ideally degree educated with a form of marketing related qualification to compliment a proven track record of successful Digital Marketing roles within a B2B (ideally electronic) market
- Working experience of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Pardot and Google - Analytics, Adwords, Display Ads, Remarketing and Link Building
- Ability to write creative content, update websites, social media and online marketing hubs
- Experience in running SEO, managing Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and other social media whilst developing and creating an online digital strategy.
- Work with stakeholders, manage project management software, web server, domain and database management
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, work in a pressured and vibrant environment whilst moving the team forward
This is a role for someone serious about their career and looking for a company that offers a challenge, growth, security and can accommodate someone with a proactive and tenacious personality.
Please accompany your application with a cover note as to why you feel you are right for the role and your availability for further conversation in relation to your application.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media