Senior Digital Marketing Professional
Salary Competitive + Excellent benefits
We have a brand new opportunity for a driven, self-motivated and analytical Senior Digital Marketing Professional to join our New Ventures Team in Central London. You will Lead the planning, delivery and optimisation of digital marketing activity to drive efficient volume for the New Ventures, specifically Which? Mortgage Advisers.
Our new ventures team are looking for a digitally savvy Senior Digital Marketing Professional to help support some of our biggest commercial growth areas.
Which? is now the largest independent consumer organisation in the UK, and at its heart, we provide impartial advice to consumers. Our advice extends into a range of new commercial areas, including legal support, mortgage and protection advice, and trusted trader services. A big part of our success is down to our creative marketing team finding new and innovative ideas to reach an even bigger audience, drive usage, acquire new members, and enable retention.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re in an exciting phase of growth and transformation. As a Senior Digital Marketing Professional you will support the team during a high period of optimisation, and take ownership of some meaty projects as we review what’s working and where we can improve.
We want you to be proactive, and bring ideas to the table as we maximise the value from traffic driven from a variety of organic and paid digital channels to improve the customer journeys across desktop, mobile and tablet and ultimately drive new trialists and valuable longer term members. You’ll work with external agencies on briefings, and collaborate widely across internal teams to help deliver campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
We are ideally looking for an experienced Marketing professional who thinks outside of the box and goes the extra mile to achieve success. You will have ideally worked in a similar environment.
- Have a degree, ideally in Marketing or a relevant field
- Demonstrate a good knowledge and/or appreciation of digital marketing and the opportunities it can present
- Have a strong analytical mindset and be, able to interpret and analyse reporting campaign data to make good, data-driven decisions
- Show a natural affinity to be customer-centric and be curious on what makes them tick
- Be commercially minded but have a good creative eye for design
- Show flexibility to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills - you’ll be working across a range of internal teams (eg. Digital/UX) alongside external agencies
What we offer:
We have one of the best rewards packages around - one that includes a generous pension scheme, 28 days' holiday, private medical insurance after 6 months service, free life assurance, interest-free season ticket loan and much more besides.