An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established company in Welwyn Garden City. Working as part of a friendly, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for supporting app and web products, work with designers and plan different campaigns for the company.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager- Job Overview
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager your duties will include;
- Work closely and support the product managers in creating and implementing acquisition, engagement and retention strategies and campaigns across different platforms
- Produce and optimise on-going high quality, on-brand marketing campaigns, to acquire and retain members
- Briefing copywriters and designers, ensuring all the marketing collateral is on brand and consistent throughout all touchpoints
- Work with App managers to improve app downloads and conversion rates
- Manage offline campaigns to drive traffic to the website and app downloads.
- Weekly KPI reporting on website stats, email click throughs and app listings
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in SEO and social media platforms
- Strong MS Office skills with focus on Excel
- Analytics tools (Google Analytics and Localytics)
- Paid Advertising campaign tools
- Strong team player
- High attention to detail
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Benefits Offered
- Up to £40,000 depending on experience
- 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday, working hours
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'