A vibrant forward thinking telecomunnications company is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
The role involves the management of a number of deliverables and marketing plan, to promote and support the key services. This role involves the management of relationships and other key teams as well as partners who manage and deliver some products and creative suppliers.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and implementation of overall marketing plan
- Own the delivery of all digital and social media marketing collateral & assets, case studies
- Support project management for members of the product & sales team
- Email campaign development and execution - content planning, copywriting & layout, working with external agencies & internal support teams
- Ability to provide analytics reporting across all platforms
- Management of design, delivery and promotion of evidentiary proof point publications.
Digital Marketing Manager Experience
- Proven digital B2B marketing communications experience
- You have a strong work ethic and delivery focus, and are happy to muck in and to push things forward.
- B2B website content planning, drafting copy & updating using CMS.
- Social media platform content strategy, esp LinkedIn (organic & paid for) community building through campaign planning & regular content updates.
- Working with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud platforms for email campaign planning, creation and data analysis.
- Reporting: social media tools, Google Analytics and Salesforce.