Ecommerce / Digital Marketing / Online Marketing / Web Marketing / Digital Manager / Online Manager
We are pleased to be partnering with a global market leading tech organisation who deliver cutting edge software for the worldâ€™s leading retailers who are now recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their expanding marketing department.
Part of a Â£100M Group our client is a marketing led organisation and the envy of the group, highly profitable and with ambitious plans to close to double turnover by 2020, which they are on track to achieve.
This role is focused on growing the companies SaaS offering in the UK and expanding into international markets. The role is a real split between acquisition and conversion so important that the successful candidate can showcase successes and strong experience in both areas.
Given the real time nature of sales process and swift deployment for their customers, it is essential that the correct candidate will, if not from SaaS background will have a strong ecommerce background.
My client is a forward thinking, progressive employer offering flexible working and chance to work from home a couple of days a week if you are not based locally to their impressive, modern offices.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Minimum five years commercial experience operating with ecommerce environment
- It is essential that you can showcase successes in digital acquisition and CRO and UX.
- Experience of working within a SaaS / Tech or ecommerce.
- Strong background in CRO, UX and hands on experience improving digital customer journeys.
- Worked with significant budgets and can evidence successes within an ecommerce environment.
- Hands on technical skills and comfortable being hands on
- Ambitious, hard working and very close to all the latest developments within the digital world.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, and excited by the prospect of joining a market leader and innovative, progressive organisations, please do get in touch today.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- User Experience