Senior Digital Marketing Manger - Fixed Term Contract
£Competitive + benefits
We're EE. And we're the future of digital. As the best brand in an innovative, dynamic industry, we're transforming the way our 32 million customers connect with the world around them, and with us. We pride ourselves on being a truly digital-first business - whether we're providing top notch technology or smarter smartphone deals, we recognise that as the UK's biggest, fastest network, we're being trusted to improve digital lives. So we need to make sure the EE experience is the very best it can be. And that means supporting brilliant people in a collaborative culture that puts customers first. Our Digital team is at the very heart of that. This talented bunch are shaping the way we bring the right products to the right people at every stage of the EE journey. It's their impact on the way we do business that's inspired us to invest in a brand new digital infrastructure. And it's why we want to invest in you. Now ranking #1 in the Sunday Times' Best Big Companies to Work For list, we're at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
We're looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead our boundary-pushing digital marketing team to new heights and drive our industry-leading website to even greater success. You'll bring customer journey's to life across all our digital channels, working with UX teams, copywriters, designers and product teams to get our customers as excited about our products as we are. If you've got the creative vision, natural leadership skills and an obsession with challenging the way things are normally done, then this is an opportunity to create something spectacular.
What you'll do:
* Oversee production of ee.co.uk for sales and service consumer products
* Lead a team of digital producers and help them produce their best work
* Manage stakeholders and involve senior leaders when appropriate
* Oversee production lifecycle including research, journey mapping and content generation
* Determine and implement learning from campaigns to refine future work
* Take responsibility for consistent customer experience and coherent journeys
* Have extensive experience leading teams of digital producers in a fast-paced environment
* Be an exceptional leader and relationship builder who can influence senior leaders
* Always challenge conventional wisdom and enjoy growing a business
* Understand the customer and encourage your team to put them at the heart of our work
* Demonstrate awareness of key industry developments and competitors
* Have a track record of encouraging people to share innovative ideas and challenge norms
You might even:
* Have experience using relevant task management and content management systems
* Be able to inspire people with your vision and how their work connects to it
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Private Healthcare
* Company Car or Cash alternative
* Life Assurance
* 25 days' holiday
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job