We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager for this incredibly innovative business unit. You will drive digital marketing planning, delivery and execution across every customer touch point, within the UK and international markets. The role will be based at the Costa Express head office in Loudwater (Bucks), with a couple of days a week in central London.
- Devise and deliver a content strategy for the digital interfaces
- Develop a social media strategy and annual plan for overseas markets, oversee the production of content and deployment and continually optimise performance
- Continuously recommend improvement for the Express machine digital interfaces
- Plan, develop and oversee the build of the Costa Express website, working with the Global Digital team
- Continually innovate on behalf of Costa Express
- Proven in your digital marketing experience, developing digital platforms and activity in multiple markets
- Experienced in developing content strategies and producing a range of assets
- Experienced in the strategic development and implementation of marketing communications
- Ideally experienced in working in a Retail/Fast Food marketing/digital environment
Who We Are
Welcome to Costa, where coffee moments are turned into experiences and sips into smiles. We pride ourselves on serving expertly crafted coffee, whether it’s in one of our inviting stores or from one of our convenient Costa Express machines. That’s why every one of our beans that goes in to our coffee has been expertly roasted in our London Roastery since 1971. We’re delighted to have been voted the Nations Favourite Coffee Shop* for a whopping 6th year in a row. We’re not stopping there though - we have an ambitions vision to become the World’s Favourite Coffee Shop Brand. And we’re already making headway with our international presence in over 30 countries, but businesses don’t make great coffee, people do! That’s why we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join the Costa family who have a spoonful of passion, a shot of enthusiasm and plenty of flair.
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2016 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see