- Are you a Digital Marketing Specialist with experience of deploying across areas of online media?
- Do you love working on large, complex campaigns?
- Are you curious about new digital advancements and how we can leverage those to be innovative?
If so, please read on..
We are currently recruiting for our client who are well known in the Financial Services industry!
About the role
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a pivotal role within the London-based trading team which focuses on the investment and retirement space.
Within an Agile Marketing Delivery team this role will provide Digital Marketing expertise to shape trading plans, deliver against those and drive effectiveness. This is a leadership role working alongside the Head of and Scrum Lead to ensure team objectives are achieved.
Personal delivery would be expected to focus on larger or more complex deliverables and providing technical support and guidance for less experienced members of the team.
The Digital Marketing role includes:
- Developing and deploying plans to achieve our trading and engagement goals.
- Maximising online, offline and integrated channel effectiveness including all aspects of social, paid, earned and owned media and optimising what we have
- Delivering compelling marketing activity which actively demonstrates our drive to Hyper Personalised Marketing, making increasing use of marketing technology and always on programmes.
- Working with internal and external agencies / content creators to build an effective content strategy and drive performance and innovation.
- Collaborating with the propositions and pricing teams to build compelling, strong customer focused marketing actions
- Utilising the Adobe Marketing Cloud capability to drive demonstrable commercial returns.
- People leadership for number of digital marketers
What will you bring to this role?
Like us, you will want to challenge the status quo. You will be inquisitive, action-orientated and enjoy change. Working in collaborative, agile teams you will thrive in the kind of environment where you can share and reciprocate knowledge.
You will have:
- Deep knowledge and experience of deploying digital marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience of end to end marketing delivery with proven personal ownership and drive for large campaigns.
- Strong experience of identifying and leading innovative Marketing activity
- Analytical skills and the desire to continuously improve and optimise
- A track record of building a collaborative team culture
- High levels of commercial acumen
- Salary is Up to £70,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- 29 days holiday plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 30% discount for some of their products plus discounts for Friends and Family
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Please note: The deadline for applications is Friday 26th October 2018
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'