Our client, a global loyalty and benefits company, are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to deliver the group's digital marketing plan and have specific responsibility for the company website.
- Support the social media strategy and planning to define and manage a clear operational and communication approach for each relevant social network.
- Manage and own the company B2B social media accounts on a day-to-day basis, including content scheduling, management and optimisation.
- Execute social media activity ensuring new and existing copy is relevant, represents our total expertise and meets brand guidelines in terms of positioning and tone of voice
- Support the wider digital marketing team with campaigns and projects as required, including email marketing campaign setup, website content management, paid media initiatives and performance analysis and reporting.
- Ideally at least two year’s experience of working in a marketing role and team, ideally a B2B marketing team with social media management experience.
- Be actively involved in social media channels with a keen interest in all aspects of digital marketing
- Appreciation of digital channels and the importance of social media in creating audience engagement and supporting lead generation
- Excellent attention to detail to deliver work of a high quality standard
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'