Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Are you a creative Digital Marketing professional looking for a new digital marketing role in the ecommerce space?
This company are a market leader in luxury lifestyle ecommerce and are now looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join the team and help drive further business growth. The role will be responsible for driving brand awareness and strategic partnership through effective affiliate programs as well as online advertising and social engagement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growth team in a senior executive position and help drive further commercial growth in an exciting and rewarding marketing.
* As the Senior Digital Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to help drive traffic to the website across digital channels (Affiliates, PPC, Social and Email).
* Managing the Adwords account to effectively optimise campaigns while using web analytics tools to analyse campaigns and report results back to the wider team.
* Working across the company social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) with a focus on the Twitter and Facebook accounts to help with brand engagement and online advertising.
* Assisting the Email Marketing Manager with email campaigns, working with effective copy and a good knowledge of SEO to run effective acquisition and retention campaigns.
* With proven digital marketing experience you will be able to run multiple digital campaigns and help drive continued ROI through online channels (Affiliate, PPC, SEO, Social and Email).
* Having experience with email marketing, copywriting and some knowledge of HTML will help you assist with email marketing campaigns.
* With a strong knowledge of affiliate marketing and an understanding of managing affiliate programs will help develop additional commercial partnerships.
* Your experience with Google Analytics will help you continually optimise campaigns and also report results back to the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a successful marketing team delivering creative digital marketing campaigns that are key to business growth. If you are interested in hearing more, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job