SF Group are currently looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive for my industry leading client based in Sutton Coldfield.
This permanent position is in place to help deliver a detailed and effective digital communications campaign to the market.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Copywriting for digital communication across web, social media and email campaigns
- Briefing new creative to the internal art worker or external agencies for items such as client facing packs, referral documents and training guides
- Review current communications and continually strive to improve customer journey
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly digital metrics and reporting using Google Analytics to help inform future activity decision making
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Create multi-format SEO content to drive organic visibility in a bid to make Simplicity the market leader in direct cremations
- Working with PR team to promote our service and content raise brand awareness and educate the wider market on the direct cremation industry
The ideal person will be/have:
- Good multi-channel campaign Management experience ideally coupled with excellent marketing knowledge and nous
- Strong SEO effective copywriting skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload, executing an ongoing plan
- Excellent PC and online skills, including Microsoft packages and Experience of using Content Management Systems
- A good understanding of how search optimisation works, it's rules and application
- Accurate with a good attention to detail
- Ability to write and create content as necessary, either individually or through effective briefing of agencies and creative resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice in the business
- A positive and professional attitude
This position will pay an annual salary of between £26,000 and £32,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job