Our client is looking for a stand out Senior Digital Content Executive to join there marketing team. Our client is the UK’s first SaaS enabled marketplace for creative meeting, off-site and event Spaces that allows you to instantly search, book and pay for over 5000 venues across London and the UK.
Our client is on a mission to reinvent the global events industry through technology. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this role will span a variety of areas and well as overseeing the day to day content creation of the marketing team from our HQ in trendy Shoreditch, London.
- Creation of a daily content schedule for our blogs and mailers per quarter
- Incorporating all Power Host packages into the schedule and overseeing the implementation of marketing elements
- Research and creation of all content for our secondary products including case studies, reports and content for social media
- Creation of social media campaign adverts
- Proof reading and editing all Marketplace content before submitting it, including social media, emails and blog posts
- Writing all content for third party sites and content partners
- Delivering weekly reports on overall traffic growth, growth per channel and analysing areas to improve
- Providing support to Head of Marketing on the events programme
- Managing the implementation of our SEO strategy including outputs from the Digital Content executive
- Delivering weekly reports on the success of our SEO efforts and increase in organic traffic
- Staying up to date with the current SEO developments from Google and adjusting the strategy as required
Requirements and Experience
The successful candidate should have a minimum of two year’s experience content creation in a full time professional environment with a foundation of knowledge in the following areas:
- Social Media advertising
- E-Mail marketing
- Website traffic analysis
- PR (not essential)
Knowledge of the following platforms are also desirable:
- Google Analytics
- Intercom (or another E-Mail marketing platform)
- Social Media Content management platform (i.e Hootsuite)
- Organic traffic insights platform (i.e Moz or SEM Rush)
- Photoshop/ Adobe InDesign
- Access to exclusive venue openings, parties and events across London.
- 23 days of paid holiday per year excluding public bank holidays but including days between Christmas and New Year when the office may be closed
- Pension scheme.
- Will be working closely with a team of 4 marketers
- Office hours Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
- Office based in Shoreditch, London
Would you like to join a forward thinking company full of ambition with a social atmosphere and culture, with lots of progressional opportunities ? If so apply now!
- Computer Literate
- Social Media Advertising
- Traffic Analysis
- Google Analytics