Pay As You Go Carpets, the UK’s fastest growing Pay Weekly goods supplier, are seeking to recruit a new member of staff to join our Marketing Department.
Following continual growth we are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Marketing Executive who will thrive in the business and soon be operating their own team. The applicant will be someone who is creative, focused and strives to be successful in every element of their role.
We may be a company you have never heard of before, but you will be hearing about us in the next few years across the UK.
As a company we offer a great platform for you to further develop your skills, think outside of the box and be part of a great team. You will be reponsible for a subtantial marketing budget, with focus on acquiring new customers and reporting on your success.
Alongisde a competitive salary, the role also offers a great commission opportunity to reward you for your success in acquiring new customers for the business.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Crafting and implementing highly effective digital acquistion strategies, with focus on Facebook Lead Generation.
- Monitoring and improving our cost per sale and cost per acquisition.
- Analysing performance and identifying opportunities.
- Producing regular reporting & improving reporting processes.
- 1+ years Facebook Advertising experience (lead generation)
- A detailed understanding of PPC campaigns
- Experience of tracking campaigns in Google Analytics
- A proven track record of campaign results
What You’ll Get:
- Opportunity to progress in a growing and ambitious business
- A company laptop and perks
- Competitive Salary plus Commission
- Digital Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'