Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Renowned for its marks of excellence including the consumer recognized BSI Kitemark™, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT. With over 81,000 clients in 180 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
We have an exciting opportunity as Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our Hypercat team based in Chiswick, West London.
About the Role
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive’s prime purpose is to create and increase sales, revenue and membership for the HyperCat Alliance subscription products and services through the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be the digital product 'champion’ for the HyperCat Alliance, responsible for all strategic and tactical digital marketing activities, in order to maximise awareness, brand perception, market penetration, conversions and renewal rates.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will oversee the digital marketing strategy for the HyperCat Alliance globally. The role of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive encompasses a variety of duties focused on supporting the integrity of the digital marketing ecosystems, content creation and management, infrastructure, marketing systems and tools.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Head of Engagement - HyperCat Alliance and the broader BSI organisation where necessary. The individual will also be required to work on website and digital marketing projects, content creation and management of digital strategies and end-to-end delivery of campaigns for the HyperCat Alliance.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced marketing or digital marketing environment.
- Experience with using content management systems.
- Experience in using email marketing systems.
- An understanding of digital marketing and website practices.
- Hands on experience and confidence in systems and tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Working in a team and understanding the importance of stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good IT skills and logically approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
This role offers a highly competitive starting salary, 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style.