Senior Digital Marketing Data Designer
Perm. Kingston Upon Thames. Some remote working. Global FMCG
Senior Digital Marketing Data Designer required in Kingston. This is a skilled role for individuals who have experience with data exploitation, digital tagging, data modelling, technical data structures, data governance and compliance. You will be passionate about data and excited about the potential it brings to deliver deep insight into the consumers that use our products every day. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data exploration, coupled with the skills to technically structure data and define data models required to underpin data-driven marketing.
- Data Exploration, discovery & analysis of new data sources
- Consult with business teams regarding their requests on data discovery, reporting and analytics in order to define projects and support end-user requirements.
- Have a deep understanding of data technology in the perplexing landscape of digital marketing; where the data is stored, how it flows and how it can be accessed and analysed:
- mapping data sources at market level (end to end)
- 1st / 2nd / 3rd party data
- Outline complete data capture points at market level (e.g. websites, 3rd parties)
- Assess potential risks associated with data flows
- Define/create a model for data insights which can be re-used/repeated across markets
- Ensuring alignment of consumer data models with other programmes/functions, such as finance data, market share data, etc.
- Building robust, efficient, sustainable data models, balancing short-term needs with long-term availability of data (i.e. considering 'good enough' for customer requests vs. 'best' in longer term)
- Providing subject matter expertise on data tools
- Champion data modelling and data management to provide ongoing recommendations for data driven business decisions.
- Communicate with and, when required, provide oversights to data suppliers when necessary to deliver accurate and timely services to the business.
- Champion the use of data-driven analysis within the organisation, showcasing the value of integrating multiple data sources ultimately to educate internal business analysts on making the most efficient use of the capabilities available.
Skills and experience
- Confident use of and ability to communicate to others about complex data in a way that is easily understood and inspire confidence in business stakeholders and senior management.
- Experience delivering small-medium scale analytical projects in an organisation.
- Self-starter who will look for opportunities to improve internal processes
- Excellent written and oral communicator who can help others understand the change that they want to bring about
- Detail-oriented with a deep understanding of tools, master data and data alignment
- Experience in working with marketing teams, understanding their key objectives with a view on the use of analytics can help drive the right decisions.
- Awareness of digital marketing technology landscape, especially around data flows and tracking methodologies
- Experience in working with tools in social/digital marketing such as Google Analytics, social media listening tools
- Exposure to Big Data/Hadoop technologies with some experience in Hive, Spark.
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- CONSUMER DATA. CONSUMER ANALYTICS
- DATA EXPLORATION
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job