Senior Digital Manager is required for a leading luxury brand who operate over 3 territories with a revenue of over £60 million per annum. This is a very critical role within the business and you’ll be joining them at a very exciting time during a strong period of growth.
Senior Digital Manager is responsible for defining the role, strategy and implementation for all aspects of digital activity within the group. The digital strategy and initiatives underpins the company’s strategic goals.
The key objectives of the Senior Digital Manager role are to increase website leads and conversions, increase brand awareness and customer engagement and retention as well as increasing demand for ancillary products and services to drive secondary revenues.
As Senior Digital Manager you should have/be:
- Degree educated;
- Commercially astute;
- Excellent communications and presentation skills;
- Proven track record in growing online sales in a large multi-channel organisation;
- Operational understanding of financial frameworks and financial planning;
- Ability to motivate teams;
- Broad understanding of multiple website platform skill sets including SEM, email, re-targeting, affiliate programmes, SEO and CRM;
- An up-to-date understanding of ecommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice;
As Senior Digital Manager some of your duties will involve:
- Digital Strategy;
- Website Management – ensuring that a best-in-class website experience is created and delivered for our core audiences across our markets.
- Social Media Strategy – defining, evolving and delivering the social media strategy;
- Content strategy and distribution – tied into the social media strategy, ensuring that digital content is fresh, engaging and reflective of Brand activities across our markets;
- Reporting and Analysis – setting the direction for the core Digital KPIs and ensuring that every piece of digital activity is accurately reported on and analysed (monthly and quarterly).
- Digital Innovation – keeping up to date with the latest digital trends and approaches and bringing fresh thinking back;
- Campaign Management – bringing to life all marketing campaigns through the various Digital channels available;
- Driving volumes of data capture - through web-registrations, newsletter sign-ups.
- eCRM: ensuring that we have the correct data available to segment our target audiences and the correct platforms in place to create email campaigns and broadcast these across all markets.
- Cross functional team management of all Digital projects.
- Management of Digital agencies – direction, scope, budget setting and execution.
In reward you will be offered a competitive salary based on your skills and experience as well as be rewarded with some great benefits and bonus.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the fantastic Senior Digital Manager role then please apply via the job board or email Sophie Gray at Jenrick Commercial.