Do you have a passion for E-Learning and do you enjoy managing various projects across a business? If you're looking for a new role where you can use your systems experience (think compliance, processes and system integrations!) coupled with your creative flair for writing, designing and executing learning materials, then keep reading as we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
We're really excited to be working with a large provider of healthcare services in the UK in their search for an experienced Senior Digital Learning Designer. They have really exciting and innovative ideas on how to make their online learning more interactive going forward. Yes, there's still requirements to do training on 'how to wash your hands' but there's also some fancy and impressive training modules to develop!
Location: Home Based (with travel to offices when required)
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5
Salary: £35,000 (negotiable depending upon experience)
- You will drive digital learning content transformation and development, improving the design and delivery
of our digital learning modules, while implementing new methods and technologies which enhance and encourage learning.
- You will own and manage the project life cycle of digital learning initiatives, projects, and business
requirements, working in partnership with the L&D BP.
- You will support the wider team with 2nd-line technical support for the LMS and manage the overall
support function of the LMS.
- You will improve the usability and accessibility of our learning systems, refining the user experience when
accessing learning, analysing training data, and utilising resources or additional functions on learning
systems. Providing expertise on the approach and standards for design for digital learning.
- Leading the design and development process of a variety of digital learning resources, courses, and
programmes in-line with business objectives and the digital learning strategy
- Working as a key partner in the design, development, and overall support function of the learning systems with the L&D BP
- Engaging and collaborating with SMEs on developing digital learning
- Building, improving, and maintaining the reporting of the data learning systems
- Managing and owning the processes for new requests and changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the digital learning team
- Support and collaborate with the L&D Business Partners in the designing, developing, implementing, and reviewing of L&D solutions/products which support the identification and development of the skills, knowledge, and behaviours required to achieve short, medium and long term business strategy
- Research and keep up to date with the latest digital learning technologies and solutions
- To own and direct the front-end development for any learning systems
- To work alongside colleagues and technical experts to gather information from a variety of sources
- To ensure that relevant changes to legislation & business process are identified and filtered through all relevant L&D materials
- Brilliant communication and motivational skills, with the ability to influence others
- Good organisation, prioritisation and a high level of attention to detail
- Self-directed, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a matrixed environment
- Experience Significant experience of working within a learning design role
- Experience within a highly regulated industry, such a healthcare
- An understanding of digital learning and best practices
- Expertise in learning design, adult learning theories and digital learning methodologies
- Experience in project management
- Experience and proven track record of developing and implementing digital learning solutions across organisations
- Good knowledge and understanding of Totara learning management system, Office365 (MS Teams, SharePoint, MS Stream, PowerBI and other coloration tools), Articulate 360, Qualtrics
Roberts Webb Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
25 days holiday
- Content Management
- Digital Learning
- Learning Management
- Learning Environment
- HR Software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'