PERM SENIOR DIGITAL LEAD - GUILDFORD - C£40K
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Digitla Lead who is looking to build on a career within design by being part of a busy studio that is going places! If you want to join a creative team whose talents and skills make it an agency that's valued by its clients and respected by its peers, you've found it!
If you are looking for an agency that sees beyond what's expected and stretches the boundaries of what can be achieved, you've found it. This is an ideal role for someone who has a unique perspective and opinion on life. The right candidate will be enthusiastic about all aspects of design with an interest that extends out of the workplace.
You should have the ability to lead and manage the digital team and to communicate your ideas to all levels of co-workers and clients, while maintaining your passion. You will have strong commerciality and an understanding of all things technical, rather than a coder.
- Bring a critical, objective and positive approach to changing ways of working and products and deploy appropriate tools and working practices to encourage and facilitate that change
- Deploy appropriate tools to manage projects, define needs, analyse risks, scope benefits in the context of delivering positive change
- Assign and schedule work (new feature build, tasks, bug fixes) through the Development team and within an agile, sprint-based methodology
- Responsible for client liaison and technical recommendations
- Perform and direct, as appropriate, all forms of Acceptance Testing
- Negotiate, define and document requirements and write user stories
- Organise demonstrations at end of Sprint sessions and, where necessary, for and to customers
- Develop reports for client and internal publication as required
- Organise project meetings and share pre- and post- meeting documentation
- Ensure development and reporting deadlines are met
- Understand the capabilities and functions of the product set
- Appreciate customer needs, expectations and ways of working within the market
- Without direct responsibility for the actual code, scripts or technical architecture of products, maintain a working appreciation of these things and their inter-dependence
- Excellent friendly working environment in a busy studio in Guildford with the latest Apple hardware.
- 20 days holiday rising by one day a year to a maximum of 25 per annum
- Gym membership subsidised by £30 per month
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job