South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLaM) are currently recruiting a Senior Digital Innovations and Solutions Architect role to play a critical part in the on-going Digital Services department transformation and modernisation of technology across the Trust. The role will be instrumental to the success of the new Digital Innovations and Technology Team.
The role will be pivotal on new solutions implemented for the trust delivering sound Architectural blueprints for new innovations. Being a Digital professional, you must have excellent knowledge of Architectural practices. This role is critical in promoting and driving the use of SLAM’s new and adopted technologies, best practices and enforcing ITIL/COBIT and Architecture good practices within the team. You will be responsible for the Innovations and Solutions Architectural team and will be a leader and mentor on technologies and best practice for the team to utilise in the design and implementation of future technologies.
The role will be based in Bromley and Maudsley and will be required to support teams across a number of sites in South London. The role will work closely with the rest of the Digital Services department to ensure that best practices and technology adoptions are being utilised fully to enhance products and customer experience. Driving efficiency, good practice and a passion for every customer getting an excellent service will be core to the role as will developing and mentoring staff within the team.
We are looking for a candidate with proven experience within a fast-paced Digital department delivering Solutions Architecture enhancing, continuous service improvement, calling upon a strong understanding of technology portfolios and products. It is important that you have a real passion for your work and set yourself high standards of customer service and a tenacious attitude. An eye for detail is a must. We want someone who will act as an inspiration to the team by leading from the front and coaching and developing others. There is a real opportunity to develop in a highly dynamic and visible role within a large organisation.
We are committed to ensuring our staff get the most out of their benefits package and understand the importance of a healthy work life balance. There is an extensive range of excellent benefits for you and your family. We want you to feel like you are part of a close knit team at SLaM. It’s important to us that you valued and appreciated and that are why we have a comprehensive benefits package on offer
Some of our benefits are highlighted here:
- Generous pay, pensions and leave, we offer a comprehensive pay, pensions and leave package which is dependent on the role and length of service.
- Work life balance, flexible working and support a range of flexible options, such as: part-time working and job sharing.
- Career development, There are plenty of opportunities to progress your career and we support your development through a number of programmes such as mentoring, coaching, positive people management, collective leadership and other talent programmes
- Car lease, our staff benefits from competitive deals to lease cars
- Accommodation, our staff benefits from keyworker housing available which is available on selected sites
- NHS discounts, with discounts up to 10% from a variety of well-known retail brands though Health Service Discounts website.
Other benefits include:
- Counselling services
- Wellbeing events
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff restaurants
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameStuart MacLellanJob titleDirector of Digital Innovation and TechnologyEmail firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'