JOB - Up to £35k - Senior Digital Marketing Executive - East Grinstead
Your new company
Your new employer are a high profile and well-recognised travel and tourism sector organisation based in East Grinstead, East Sussex. They operate as a member's club, run by and for their members with a huge number of sites across the UK. They are £100 million turnover business and have been well established for over 100 years. During this time they have continuously developed and expanded both sites and the culture of their business to stay in tune with what their members want. They employ over 900 workers with over 400 being based at their head office in Sussex. They have recently undergone a re branding and are firmly committed to the digitalisation and modernisation of their offering.
Your new role
Coordinating and supporting the Digital Manager in the planning and delivery of all digital aspects of the Club. The role will largely focus on the delivery of website and app enhancements, optimisations, performance and measurement across multiple Club products with a particular focus on Membership, Insurance and Travel. You will work closely with the Content and SEO team and the wider business to ensure the digital platforms perform as expected and deliver the best possible experience for our members and visitors.
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist the Digital Manager in governing the digital platforms and implementing the Club's digital strategy across all channels including the main club website, subsidiary websites and apps.
- Maintain website landing page optimisation through A/B testing, heat mapping and multivariate testing to ensure landing pages perform efficiently and effectively and are in line with digital best practice, brand and the Club's overarching digital strategy.
- Work closely with agencies, in-house developers and internal stakeholders to gather requirements and develop engaging user experiences for our members and visitors.
- Provide granular user behaviour insights via Google Analytics to enhance, optimise and engage members and visitors. Provide and present weekly reports to senior stakeholders.
- Manage the delivery of future website and app enhancements from planning through to deployment.
- Assist with digital-related support enquiries. Be an ambassador for digital and champion digital to the wider business.
Key skills/Experience required
- Excellent understanding of UX and online user behaviour.
- Experience in delivering web/app projects.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
- Passionate about digital best practise, trends and developments.
- Able to participate and contribute as a team player, while also able to work on own initiative.
- Confidently communicate across departments and teams, and work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using A/B testing and user behaviour measurement tools.
- Experience working with EPiServer CMS and Umbraco an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively to ensure all deadlines are met.
What you'll get in return
- exceptionally competitive salary - Up to £35k DOE
- get a great work-play balance with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- save more towards your retirement - double your contributions with the organisation's generous contributory pension scheme
- get discounts on car and travel insurance as well as other Club products and services
- save up to £50 per week on childcare costs with childcare vouchers
- enjoy big savings at over 700 retailers - including discounts on grocery shopping and even on a new car
- have peace of mind for you and your family with their private healthcare scheme - the organisation pay the annual cost of your scheme and all you'll pay is the tax incurred each month
- get fit at half the price - the organisation will pay 50% towards your annual gym membership at selected health clubs
- free eye tests plus vouchers to help towards cost of frames
- take advantage of a variety of professional training courses - they offer considerable investment in training for all employees
- The organisation will reimburse 50% of adult education courses up to a maximum of £100 per year - from singing to Italian lessons!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Digital / analytics / UX / AB testing