Lloyd Recruitment Services has a great job opportunity for an experienced Digital Executive to join a very well established travel company based in the East Grinstead, West Sussex area. Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Executive to co-ordinate and support the Digital Manager in the planning and delivery of all digital aspects of the company.
The Digital Exec job role will largely focus on the delivery of the company website and app enhancements, optimisations, performance and measurement across multiple company products with a particular focus on customer membership, Insurance and Travel products. The Senior Digital Executive will work closely with the Content and SEO team and the wider business to ensure the digital platforms perform as expected and deliver the best possible experience for customers and visitors.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Digital Manager in governing the digital platforms and implementing the company’s digital strategy across all channels including the main company website, subsidiary websites and apps.
- Maintain website landing page optimisation through A/B testing, heat mapping and multivariate testing to ensure landing pages perform efficiently and effectively and are in line with digital best practice, brand and the company’s overarching digital strategy.
- Work closely with agencies, in-house developers and internal stakeholders to gather requirements and develop engaging user experiences for customers and visitors.
- Provide granular user behaviour insights via Google Analytics to enhance, optimise and engage customers and visitors. Provide and present weekly reports to senior stakeholders.
- Manage the delivery of future website and app enhancements from planning through to deployment.
- Assist with digital-related support enquiries. Be an ambassador for digital and champion digital to the wider business.
Skills and experience required for the Digital Exec role:
- Proven experience working in a similar Digital focused role
- Excellent understanding of UX, online user behaviour and Google Analytics
- Passionate about digital best practise, trends and developments.
- Experience using A/B testing, user behaviour measurement tools, working with EPiServer CMS and Umbraco an advantage.
- Able to participate and contribute as a team player, while also able to work on own initiative.
- Confidently communicate across departments and teams, and work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively to ensure all deadlines are met.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics