Senior Digital Designer
£29k - £34k
My client is an international eCommerce retailer in fashion and they are looking for an experienced DIgital Designer who will manage all digital creative outputs for our website, working alongside the B2B and B2C Ecommerce Managers as well as marketing and content teams. Reporting to the Creative Manager, you will be responsible for the digital identity of the brand across the UK, EU and USA.
AS SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Liaise with senior managers across the business to ensure projects are comprehensively briefed and then manage from concept through to delivery, ensuring projects are on time and on budget
- Develop creative campaigns to engage our audience and consistent meticulous graphic design across all digital channels
- Be a digital superstar, understanding the latest software and technology to bring new, engaging ideas to the brand
- Support the Creative Manager on managing the digital workflow and prioritising of briefs across the team, suggestion ways to improve efficiencies
- Liaise with the ECom and Marketing teams to review and analyse campaigns then feedback to the team on what can be improved in future
- Working alongside the online visual merchandiser to ensure updates are made in a timely manner
- Liaise with the retouching team to ensure all product images
- Maintain comprehensible digital asset library of graphic artwork
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of digital production specifications
AS SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER, PERSONAL PROFILE INCLUDE:
- Excellent digital designer experience with a focus on "mobile first"
- Ideally, experience gained within a retail environment, preferably fashion
- A proven track record of managing processes and people to effectively deliver a best in class online experience
- Excellent awareness of digital design across all channels
- Advanced graphic software skills - Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is essential. Specialist additional digital graphic software skills are desirable
- Excellent market awareness and understanding/knowledge of accessories product and trends
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced eCommerce retailer thats going places - apply now to avoid disappointment.
- Digital Production
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'