Senior Digital Designer is sought by a multi- award winning, Top 10 ranked integrated agency based in Leeds.
With new campaigns secured for a household brand, this pioneering agency is looking for a Senior Designer whose passion for beautiful design can be translated into commercial successes across print, digital, video and OOH mediums.
This role would suit a Senior Digital Designer who has proven commercial experience working in an agency or high scale project environment and who is happy to liaise both directly with clients and the development team to guide the creative direction of projects.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Interpreting and developing client briefs helping shape brand guidelines for the campaign
- Utilising adobe creative suite and associated technologies to deliver results
- A key duty is being able to communicate your team's ideas to the client and educate the development team on any alterations.
The successful Senior Digital Designer based near Leeds should have the following skills:
- Proven digital design skills backed up by a strong portfolio
- An in depth understanding of adobe creative suit
- An understanding of responsive web development (HTML, CSS) would be a plus
- Experience of mentoring more junior Designers
- Fantastic communications skills in order to articulate design ideas to clients
The successful Senior Digital Designer will receive:
- A basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- A bonus scheme
- A private healthcare scheme
- Flexible working
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Regular company socials and trips away
- A structured career progression with regular pay rises along the way
- A real personal development culture so you can consistently keep your skills up to date
So if you are an experienced Designer who wants to take a step up and be responsible for producing design work for international brands then please click 'APPLY NOW' to be considered.
Senior Digital Designer - print, social media, branding , OOH, video
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + benefits
- social media
- Adobe CC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'