- Play a key part in an experienced creative team.
- Client facing, strategic position.
- Visual design work in a multidisciplinary team of UX, BA’s, product and developers.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Digital Designer to join a user-focused digital agency in Cardiff. You’ll be joining the agency’s Creative Team where you’ll collaborate some talented Seniors and enable the agency to create world-class creative. The creative team is relatively new, so this is a chance to join during its infancy and really make a mark on the agency’s visual output.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a cross-functional creative and experience team formed of Digital Designers, UXers, Business Analysts, Product Managers and Information Architects.
Much of the work is centred on enterprise level website creation so the design work will be for high profile, complex websites. You’ll be responsible for generating art direction, concept generation, developing creative strategy, defining digital brand guidelines, creating style guides, pattern libraries and components for UI’s.
The team work in design sprints so you’ll need a collaborative, user-centred approach to design if you’re going to be successful here.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be conceptual, creative and user-focused in your approach to design.
- An excellent portfolio of commercial digital design work.
- A natural born communicator as you’ll be rationalising & presenting your decisions to colleagues, stakeholders and clients.
- Have a few years experience either within an agency or in-house environment under your belt.
- You’ll need to be up to date with all the latest trends within the creative scene
There’s a salary of around £30k-£35k on as well as flexible working and a casual dress code. There’s also the chance to work with some truly talented creatives who’ll all be working towards the ultimate goal of creating world class creative.
Want to hear more? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job