Senior Digital Designer fixed term contract - maternity cover
Discovery is at the centre of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores. We are part of the TJX Family which includes TK Maxx, and Homesense in Europe and the UK and across the rest of the world you will find us as TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Winners.With variety comes plenty of surprises—our is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Are you ready to Discover Different?
Based in the TJX Europe creative studio in the Headquarter in Watford, the Senior designer for E-commerce will create best-in class creative content for the growing retails brands TK Maxx and Homesense within TJX Europe, part of the Global Retail Company TJX, Inc.
To demonstrate high levels of creative expertise to develop and create design content for all E-commerce and digital creative, covering: emails, WCMS managed pages, static, affiliates and display. Delivering modern, effective and inspiring creative design for E-commerce retail brand at all times.
Reporting into the E-Commerce Design Manager for TJX Europe, the Senior Designer will play an influential role in developing junior team members, and will have specific responsibility for the timely design and upload of weekly content in the WCMS and the creation of weekly emails (14), in line with agreed schedules, business requirements.
E-commerce creative delivery.
• To utilise their proven E-commerce design skills and experiences to deliver best in class Ecommerce creative for site, email and customer communications and advertising.
• To follow and interpret creative direction to ensure that they deliver compelling and differentiating 'on brand' creative for daily, weekly and seasonal campaigns.
• To find inspiring, innovative and creative ways to bring the TK product ranges and brand(s) to life.
• To challenge and innovate within E-commerce design.
• Specific responsibility for the day-to-day creation and timely delivery of emails (14 per week), and Home pages (weekly)
• Working closely with the E-commerce Design Manager to develop and define, differentiating and compelling communications and content.
• Support the Acquisition and retention teams by delivering digital creative campaigns to generate website traffic and improved sales revenues.
• Support the creation and delivery of photographic and content assets to meet the demands of E-commerce
• Review and optimise all E-commerce creative on an ongoing basis.
• Innovate and maintain up to date knowledge of Ecommerce, E-CRM creative trends and UX.
• Working with the E-commerce Design Manager to define 'creative team' processes, ensuring that they are efficient and integrated.
• To identify opportunities for continuous improvement of creative processes.
• Working closely with The Design manager, and Brand & Marketing partners, ensuring a consistent and optimised Omni-channel approach to all activity- Including, but not limited to, working closely with the Brand team, Loyalty, Social Media, PR and Digital Media teams that sit within the Core Brand & Marketing function.
• To maintain a record of ‘costs’ of creative for the Design Manager to help control and monitor the Ecommerce creative budget.
• To contribute to the definition and development of photographic style-guides and requirements for website product photography.
• In conjunction with Manager of Creative E-commerce to learn, analyse and assess results of campaigns against business objectives.
Team and Relationship Management
• To embody a positive and creative attitude at al times.
• To create a positive, supportive and innovative culture within the E-commerce creative team.
• To support the development of junior designers within the team to deliver all Ecommerce creative within budget, on-time and to the required standards.
• To work alongside third party suppliers of E-commerce creative and freelance resources to achieve results.
• Maintain and develop strong relationships with the TJX Core Brand and Marketing team, E-commerce teams and business functions to help facilitate the TJX omni-channel vision.
• Utilise their own experiences and unique skills to mentor and develop the team’s digital knowledge and skills.
• Have a thorough understanding of the Hybris WCMS system.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Design professional with qualifications in Graphic design and digital design.
• Experience of working within an E-commerce creative team as a senior designer for a large retail business.
• Experience working within a design team for a high volume E-commerce retailer (fashion ideal), delivering high quality creative assets.
• A creative thinker and idea generator with a strong creative eye.
• Puts the brand and customer at the heart of design development process.
• Ability to create and deliver to tight deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of daily, seasonal and project works.
• Experience of working with best practice creative processes and the ability to review, evaluate and improve.
• Experience of the end-to-end design process from concept, UI, html and build.
• Basic understanding and familiarity of HTML and digital web design tools. Word Press, Dreamweaver)
• A passion and understanding of photography and design.
• Great team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
• Some experience in managing third party agencies to deliver results
• A positive, creative and influential personality.
• Experience of working with task management tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, Trello, Google Doc’s etc.
Come and Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding the greatest deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritise the important things like competitive salaries, solid benefits and plenty of room to grow in your role. It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'