Senior Digital Designer to join our UK team, you’ll be part of the Customer Experience Department and work across many sectors as part of a collaborative multidisciplinary team. Sectors include but not limited to Retail, Fashion, furniture and home, Beauty, confectionary and Insurance.
This role is ideal for a strong individual, who is passionate about design. Who can think conceptually and lead the execution of online visual identity.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the creation of digital brand look & feel for key clients, utilising customer and user research
- Come up with new, unique ideas, and motivate others to do the same
- Create work of the highest standard that will impress clients and resonate within the eCom landscape
- Inspire, share and manage designers, fostering a collaborative design culture
- Push the creative execution of design solutions, challenging and inspiring our accounts and clients
- Clearly and persuasively communicate and present all stages of the design process to clients from concepts to solutions
- Oversee the execution and production of UI and creative deliverables.
- Work closely with stakeholders, fellow designers, UX consultants, program managers, and developers
- Ensure quality and preparation of deliverables for handoff to developers, client and partners.
- Collaborate with Account Leads, CX Leads and clients as a part of the creative process, understanding business drivers and provide design leadership to clients and internal teams.
We need you to be really great at…
- Significant proven experience in Digital Design (Ideally within eCommerce)
- Strong brand and interaction design skills, and an aptitude for visual design.
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates high-quality design online
- Breadth of experience across sectors/audiences
- Client focused, flexible, and able to work at client locations
- Have an outstanding eye for design and typography
- Have excellent client communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrable eCommerce experience
Wunderman Thompson Commerce is a new global eCommerce consultancy that applies strategy, technical know-how and outstanding design to make a big impact through eCommerce.
How? By creating outstanding websites and inspired shopper journeys. It’s why we work with some of the most exciting brands around such as GAME, Halfords, Sainsbury’s, Selfridges, Specialized and Ted Baker.
Tell me more! We’re an inclusive group of more than 1350 thinkers and doers from WPP’s leading commerce agencies: Salmon, POSSIBLE Commerce and Gorilla Group alongside two Amazon specialists - all under the world-renowned Wunderman brand. Our reputation is based on having the best the business - people who are inspired yet straight-talking, and who really want to understand not just our clients but their customers. We are passionate about innovation in everything we do, and proud of what our people achieve, empowering and respecting every one of them.
Together, we keep our clients and their customers inspired and ahead through digital, future-ready sites, solutions and services. When our clients win - we win.
With new, state-of-the-art offices in Watford, and two other cool agency offices in Central London, we’ve got 20 locations mapped across Europe, North America and Asia.
As our business grows internationally, we’re seeking new people who share our values and work ethic. We especially want to encourage more women to join, and take a key role in shaping some of the best eCommerce sites and experiences in the world.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'