Our client are leading digital agency in Manchester.
They are now seeking Senior Digital Designer/Creative Director with at least 8 years' agency experience, who can work closely with clients to understand their needs, explore concepts, determine creative approach, work though UX planning and mockups, and craft elegant design solutions.
This will be the most senior creative position in the agency, so is ideal for someone looking to drive the direction of an agency.
Who are you?
You are someone who always strives to deliver better. You will challenge the way we work in order to improve our processes, and help steward junior team members.
You constantly seek new ideas, fresh ways of addressing our clients' needs. You love technology, and are fascinated by improving user experiences with it.
You have an eye for detail and a stunning portfolio to back it up, but your interaction design is about more than pretty pictures. You understand that great digital solutions depend on much more than aesthetics and technology—you are driven by empathy and a deep understanding of human desires and behaviours.
You're a great communicator—you'll be working closely with clients and the development team to understand and help solve problems.
But perhaps most importantly, you're responsible, fun and enthusiastic. You will be the cornerstone of the creative department of the business, and expected to establish a tone of curiosity and exploration.
This is a role for an individual that wants to be able to make a big contribution to a small business, and be rewarded for success.
- Work closely with the production director to interrogate briefs, provide solutions and hypotheses, and present concepts and approach.
- Help facilitate user and sector research to inform the creative process, and monitor post-launch analytics and user behaviour to iterate and optimise products.
- Explore UX solutions, prototype ideas, define user task flows and content architecture.
- Design in systems, not just pages. You are up-to-date with the latest design practices and tools like Sketch, Invision, and Adobe CS.
- Lead design sprints with regular client collaboration, quickly iterating based on design and technical feedback.
- Understand the technological affordances and limitations when building digital products, even if you're not a coder yourself.
- Work with other designers to ensure everything is handed over to the development team, and guide your creative vision through to deployment.
- Bring a positive attitude to work, inspiring and supporting the rest of the production team.
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Creative Direction
- Digital Designs
- Digital Agency
- Wire Framing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'