With an ambitious product roadmap in the pipeline, you will be right at the heart of the next phase of Premier Inn’s digital revolution, delivering a seamless customer and user experience.
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Digital professional to lead the UX and UI teams, forming close relationships with the Product, Development, Proposition and Service Design teams. The role will cover digital products across all platforms (including apps), for both B2B and B2C customers.
- Define, and be accountable for Digital CX strategy and vision
- Manage, lead and inspire the UX and UI teams
- Own and safeguard the Digital User’s voice
- Collaborate with colleagues across full-stack Agile teams, and into the wider business to achieve your goals
- Experienced in commercially critical and early stage discovery projects, successfully engaging senior stakeholders across diverse business functions
- Highly experienced in leading either Product Management or User Experience teams
- Experienced in the successful management and end to end delivery of large scale design projects across multiple digital customer touch points
- Customer obsessed, with a commercial mindset
- Exceptional at quickly building relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
We are Premier Inn
We’re the UK's largest hotel chain with over 750 sites the length and breadth of the country. We’re also top-rated - Which? Travel Brand of the Year 2016 and #1 Recommended Provider as well as TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence awards for 621 of our hotels. We’ve gone global too with hotels in Germany and the Middle East and have a new innovative brand in the shape of hub by Premier Inn.
We’re part Whitbread, the UK's leading hospitality company, and share a home with high street coffee kings Costa. We support Great Ormond Street Hospital in a big way and have raised over £7.5m to build a new state-of-the–art clinical building.