We’re looking for a Senior Digital Content Manager to lead my clients Content team and further develop clients content strategies.
As the senior member of a high-performing Content team, you’ll be responsible for defining and developing client strategies.
We’re looking for an ambitious content strategist who shares their passion for content that addresses user needs and provides genuine value to our clients’ customers.
• Lead the individuals within the Content team to drive continuous increases in campaign quality and performance.
• Collaborate with our Services, Insight and Strategy teams to build successful content strategies and integrate those effectively with multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
• Oversee the implementation and ongoing development of content strategies to deliver outstanding results.
• Monitor and analyse campaign and service-level performance, then implement improvements to drive greater success against clients’ objectives.
• Provide training and development both for your own team, clients and across the Agency to build support and understanding for content’s impact on digital performance.
• Manage resource planning and allocation for the content team, oversee budgets and ensure the Content service runs efficiently.
• Collaborate with Digital PR, SEO and PPC teams to grow content proposition in line with their strategies and campaigns.
• Contribute to new client pitches and proposals by providing insight and strategy recommendations to achieve clients’ objectives.
Knowledge and Skills:
You’ll have experience of delivering measurable impact via highly successful content strategies incorporating a range of formats and media, from ecommerce landing page copy, FAQ’s, blogging, right up to large-scale content marketing campaigns or interactive content pieces.
You’ll be confident developing and producing content strategies covering all stages of the customer journey and will have a clear idea of how content helps customers progress from inspiration through to purchase.
You’ll also understand how content acts as a driving force for digital marketing channel activities including SEO, PPC and Social Media, as well as its impact on UX, Conversion Rate Optimisation, CRM, and Customer Experience.
Essentially you’ll have a background in a digital agency setting, strong content ability and some form of team management.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'