Senior Digital Content Editor
12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Salary up to £40,190 Depending on Experience
Exciting Reading based organisation are looking for a creative and innovative Senior Digital Content Editor to ensure the brand, legal, compliance, and editorial standards and style guidelines are adhered to for all published content.
You must have the ability to work at a high standard on tight deadlines in a fast-paced and changeable environment.
You will have the opportunity to be creative, have autonomy and will be encouraged to think freely.
Essential skills required for the Senior Digital Content Editor:
* Experience of implementing content requirements of the digital services strategy, developing content plans and delivering service improvements
* Content scheduling, production and publishing activities
* Previous experience of editorial sign-off and approval on content for publication
* Responsible for maintaining the brand and content production standards by adhering to brand guidelines
* Working with the wider digital services team, marketing, optimisation and analytics teams to improve the quality of content and digital services
* Reviewing analytics reports and customer feedback metrics to evaluate live performance and propose changes to content where appropriate
* Understanding of HTML and CSS and have exposure to CMS
* Engaged in the latest developments and changes in the web and keep up to date with the latest practices to adapt content to those changes
* A good understanding of SEO and familiarity with Google Analytics
* Advocate of good content, user experience and design within the website
* An understanding of how to maximise social media engagement would be advantageous
To apply for the Digital Marketing Specialist please send your CV to Luke Sinclair at Search or call for a consultation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.