Senior Digital Consultant
Location: Holborn, Hemel Hempstead or Reading with travel required
Salary: £80,000 plus 15% flexible benefits package and bonus
Sopra Steria Digital Consulting focuses on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations, providing a connected consulting experience.
As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of our business capabilities, including industry knowledge, strategic alliances, assets and subject matter expertise to our clients to provide compelling client experiences. We believe in the importance of the user experience in designing products and services - whether for a client’s staff or their customers to use.
We help our clients shape, design, build and run digital solutions to be the enablers within their broader transformation journey. We do this with the best of modern techniques and approaches, and can adapt these to suit individual client situations. We also help them breathe new life into their existing technology with modernisation and migration approaches and delivering this with new front-end tools to users.
- Assists our clients in establishing and implementing a vision, roadmap and governance to address their business needs and support future growth.
- Identifies where our clients can leverage new digital technologies and approaches for greatest strategic impact, helping set out a roadmap to achieve this and the business case to justify it.
- Bridges the gap between the business and technology, articulating the business value of technology as an enabler and showing how technology can open up new business capabilities.
- Leads digital consulting work-streams, either as standalone work or as key components of larger programmes.
- Problem solving - in areas including people, process and technology.
- Identify and develop client relationships including using your own & Sopra Steria’s network.
- Maintain and further develop an in-depth knowledge and expertise within their specialist areas through networking and research in order contribute to the success of projects, the development of client offerings and general business development.
- Develop and contribute to the development of our consulting capability through new approaches and offerings.
- Be seen as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks and events.
- A track record of delivering agile digital transformation consulting.
- Experience of working with client stakeholders and delivering Opportunity assessments: understanding and documenting client and user needs.
- Delivering discovery activities such as collecting and analysing client, user and market data.
- Knowledge of technical, data and integration architecture concepts.
- Knowledge of and passion for technology trends e.g. mobility and innovative services.
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria and managing scope & scope expectations.
- Creating user personas, user flow diagrams / processes.
- Defining and testing hypotheses with MVPs.
- Occasionally creating paper/digital wireframes and prototypes.
- Creating and managing product backlogs and the use of industry standard tools for this.
- Presentation of business and technical solutions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
- Strong communication and client relationship management skills.
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and innovative solutions.
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- A passion and curiosity for new digital technologies including mobile, web, services and devices.
The successful candidate will be required to go through a Disclosure Scotland security clearance.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
- Digital Transformation