Ecorys UK is leading International management consultancy delivering innovative solutions in research and evaluation, communications and programme management services for a range of UK and European public and private sector organisations. Our Programme Management and Communications team works with clients to deliver strategies, campaigns and digital services across the world.
We have passionate teams working on meaningful policies that have an impact on people’s lives around the world. We’re a socially responsible, employee-owned organisation that gives 1% of our profits to charity each year. Our working culture promotes personal and career development and you’ll be part of a large international group with offices worldwide. Ecorys operates a flexible working policy.
About the role
The Senior Digital Project Manager will play a key role in the Digital Team by working on various projects and programmes across the company. Working with internal and external clients, you will lead on the management of our digital communication projects.
You will also be responsible for project budgets including forecasting, monitoring and reporting, ensuring value for money in the delivery of inputs from experts and partners.
You will also collaborate with and lead teams of internal staff (Editorial, Stakeholder Engagement, Marketing and Communications, Development, and Design) plus all ad hoc inputs from specialists, e.g. usability experts, as required.
Be the key contact point for internal and external clients, developing excellent client relationships, and delivering contract KPIs to the agreed levels.
The ideal person
- University degree and excellent written skills in English.
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape including relevant tools in digital communications – both open source and proprietary.
- Experience in digital marketing and analytical tools.
- Good understanding of best practices in digital communications and online communities and of using web-based content management systems, preferably Drupal.
- Good understanding of public policy and practices.
- Sound management skills: teams and resources, budget management.
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills, including attention to detail and the ability to assimilate large amounts of information.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and abroad and work outside normal office hours, including nights away from home.
- Ability in European Union languages would be desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"