You have a passion for all things digital marketing which is combined with a strategic approach to achieving the most from all digital activities. We are individuals with innovative mindsets, fresh thinking and the determination to revolutionise the norm. We are looking for a dynamic addition to our digital marketing team to help develop strategic digital marketing programmes that achieve quality results.
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will be working with the brand and communications team, marketing and business development, and other service lines to develop and implement our digital marketing strategy.
This role is pivotal in building on the success of the digital team and supporting the strategic improvements we will be making during 2021 and beyond. In particular, helping guide the digital team through the entire digital funnel, optimising campaigns and being responsible for effectively distributing marketing content at each stage of the client journey from interest shown through to lead generation will be key.
You will be supporting RSM’s global vision to be the adviser of choice to middle market business leaders. Internally, collaboration with peers and stakeholders will be critical to delivering excellence, with a single clarifying thought which guides all our decisions, behaviours, values and actions, 'the power of being understood’.
This is a role where the right candidate will be highly motivated, inquisitive, adaptable and an excellent communicator, with the confidence to challenge the status quo and bring the outside in. You will also have a strong desire to understand the bigger picture, with the ability and confidence to ask the questions in order to tell our brand story through the channels.
- Supporting the Senor Digital Marketing Manager to deliver RSMUK’s digital marketing strategy, working across the digital team to support the implementation of the digital components including email, website landing pages, PPC and social media.
- Managing our Paid Media program, specifically PPC, to drive the best return from our paid media strategy whilst leading the media agency to ensure we have the best in class approach in place.
- Being the first point of contact for all tactical requests into the digital team, working with the digital team to manage delivery and provide realistic expectations to the business for delivery
- Provide day to day support to the digital team, becoming that point of contact to share/bounce ideas to develop the best way forward to achieve our marketing objectives.
- Collaborate and build relationships across the Demand Generation team to support all Sector and Service campaigns, providing digital guidance and expertise on how to approach each campaign across the different channels.
- Implement a best practice approach to analytics across all digital channels, working with the Demand Generation team to create end to end reporting so we understand the value of opportunities into the business.
- Provide support to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager on the rebuild of RSMUK.com project, taking responsibility for core areas of the website project and guiding the Web Executive where needed.
- Developing strong relationships across the firm in particular our Design and Content teams, who you will work closely with to develop excellent communications plans.
- Work closely with the rest of the Brand & Communications and Business Development teams to deliver projects on time, specifically the web, social media, PR, email marketing and internal communications.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including the Regional, Sector and Service line Business Development teams, Marketing and Brand functions, Digital and Design Managers, Senior PR Manager and the National Information Service Managers.
- Be a key member of the Brand & Communications team, contributing effectively to meetings, presentations, projects and work-streams etc, and demonstrating a collaborative approach within the team.
- Keep well-informed of, and research into, the relevant sectors and competitor activities.
- Presenting digital team updates, project updates and sharing digital best practice and analytics to various stakeholders across the business.
- Minimum six years’ relevant digital marketing experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and explore solutions
- Ability to analyse data and derive meaning from it
- Experience in supporting digital projects
- The willingness to learn new tools and adapt to different skills, knowledge and working methods required through change.
Experience in any of the following would be preferable
- Understanding of PPC, Social Media, Email, Podcasts, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter etc
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Marketing
- Google suite of products including
- Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Intermediate or advanced in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A professional, credible and confident communicator.
- A creative thinker with a keen eye for detail and strong time management skills.
- A collaborative team player who can drive ideas.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Confident in challenging senior colleagues and being a champion for change.
- A proactive and self-motivated individual.
?Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
- Digital Channels
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'