Central Employment are seeking a Senior Digital B2C Marketing Executive on behalf of a industry leading online marketplace organisation based near Newcastle city centre. Due to ongoing growth and busy workload, they require an organised and creative Senior Marketing Executive to work alongside an experienced team of eCommerce and digital marketing specialists.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior B2C Marketing Executive
- Planning and executing marketing strategies
- Plan and carry out on and offline marketing, which will include the Company’s websites, emarketing, social media and public relations to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- To modify, update and create web site pages as and when necessary
- To learn and develop SEO strategies for the Company’s web sites
- To learn, develop and maximise the Company’s PPC Campaigns
- To write and distribute technical online content and appropriate advertising
- To write, design and distribute press releases, features and web
- To use the Company’s social media accounts
- Develop ideas and create offers for marketing to new and existing customers.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Updating spreadsheets and price lists
- Monitor and report on sales and marketing activities and provide relevant management information.
- Partner closely with Sales Operations to ensure flawless and seamless execution on lead qualification.
- Help identify and drive add on sales opportunities.
- Organise exhibitions and events
- Thorough understanding of the principles of marketing
- Worked within a B2C marketing, eCommerce environment
- Excellent knowledge of marketing tools and techniques
- Commercially minded with business acumen; proactively keeping up to date with market trends and competitor activity
- Can clearly demonstrate the ability to deliver effective PR, social media, email marketing, content marketing and direct marketing campaigns
- Understands the application SEO techniques and best practices
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Creative flair for writing content and a meticulous eye for detail and quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build rapport whilst communicating with decision makers at all levels.
- Confident individual who is willing to assume responsibility
- Self motivated with a high degree of drive and determination
- Strong individual contributor and team player
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'