Senior Digital Analytics Manager
£60,000 - £80,000
If you are a highly skilled senior Digital Analytics professional looking to step up a level but there's no room to progress in your current company, then this could be exactly what you're looking for… You'll be joining this exciting start up international mobile marketing agency, who's USP is their continued use of data, with the remit to head up and grow Digital Analytics, overhauling their current setup, implementing new tools and processes and hiring a top quality team.
- Help with the design and implementation for a range of digital analytics solutions and data management technology
- Support the continued improvement of reporting optimisation
- Project manage the delivery of insights and solutions ensuring the highest possible levels of client satisfaction
- Use your consultative approach to develop and improve client relationships and support the sales team
- Help to train and develop the agency's talented team-members
- Must have a deep subject-matter expertise in Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics), as well as Tag Management, Data Management, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Ad Technology
- Experience of Digital Media, and in particular Mobile Advertising is highly desirable
- Possess a holistic knowledge of Digital Marketing channels and an understanding of how they work (SEO, PPC, Display, Affiliate, Email)
- A strong knowledge of Databases, Data Visualisation and BI (SQL, Tableau etc.)
- Must possess the ability to translate technical jargon into clear insights and recommendations
- Must have experience building and growing analytics practices, and cultivating a culture
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging up to £80,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please speak to Dan Lewis at Harnham.