We are the world’s digital learning company with more than 22,500 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
Pearson’s Global Digital Channels & Experience group is part of the Direct to Consumer eCommerce group at Pearson and is looking for a Digital Analytics Specialist to join our Digital Analytics & Insights team to help with the maintenance and implementation of web analytics, CX measurement tools and data analysis frameworks.
We need a technical minded candidate with an interest in data science, analytics and analysis. Candidates should be proactive, with excellent communication and organization skills. Pearson is delighted to be committed to the Race Charter, and to be confirmed by Stonewall in the Top 100 Employers LGBTQ+ employers in the UK.We are a Disability Confident committed employer and were recognised in the Best Employers for Diversity 2019 awards. We are featured on The Forbes list of Best D&I Employers and are a Working Mums Top Employer and Age Positive employer. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York Stock Exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
We are proud to offer an exceptional and supportive environment to develop your professional career.
- Install and maintain web tracking - Google Analytics (GA) deployed via Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Install and maintain the deployment of marketing technology tools (survey forms, Hotjar, Crazy Egg, Social media tagging etc.)
- Assist in the creation and setup of A/B Tests. • Assist and educate partner teams with GTM tag maintenance and deployment.
- Monitor for errors and issues within the Analytics and CX measurement framework. • Manage GA and GTM users and permissions.
- Work with technical teams to specify server-side development work to implement client-side analytics triggers.
- Assist with other data projects, including, but not limited to - API integrations, SQL based data maintenance tasks (Big Query), Reoccurring data extracts.
Must Have Attributes:
- Analytics Implementation: A good working knowledge of setting up and running GA & GTM. Practical experience deploying and maintaining a range of analytics and tracking tags to different web properties. An understanding of the data layer and the GA Enhanced eCommerce model.
- Analytics Analysis: Ability to review analytics data from sources such as GA. Derive and present relevant insights and conclusions.
- Web technology: Good HTML and CSS knowledge. An understanding of basic web principles such as accessibility, forms, iFrames, URL and domain structure, and understand the difference between server side and client-side coding.
- Data formats: Proficient with multiple data formats, including JSON, XML and CSV.
- Data Science: Working experience in any of the following areas - Data Warehousing, A/B Testing, SQL and transitional SQL, Data Visualization.
- Coding: Proficiency with coding languages such as Python, or R a big benefit.
- Web marketing: Familiarity with SEO, AdWords, Social Media tagging, UTM parameters
- Experience working as part of large-scale technical projects, using agile tools such as Jira, or Confluence.
- Communication skills: You have excellent verbal communication skills, able to collaborate with others for problem solving and requirements gathering. You're happy to work with teams to education and spread ideas. Your written skills allow you to communicate documentation and collaborate through agile management systems such as Jira, or Confluence.
- Time Management: You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment, coupled with the aptitude to set priorities, manage deadlines, and make bold data-driven decisions.
- Judgement and problem-solving skills: You are a proactive problem solver, naturally inquisitive and independent critical thinker with a creative mind set.
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'