Senior Digital Analytics Architect
£75,000 + Benefits + Bonus
- Lead Web Analytics Implementation across web, mobile and apps.
- Create bespoke tracking code for a complex implementation of Adobe Analytics.
- QA test the existing implementation, continuously driving improvement and optimising data flows.
- Work in conjunction with analysts and optimisers to deliver a faultless customer experience.
- Evangelise best practice approaches for implementation of Web Analytics and Tag Management.
- Advanced knowledge of Web Analytics Implementation best practice, and hands-on practical experience managing complex implementations.
- Excellent knowledge of Tag Management Systems, ideally Tealium however others such as GTM & DTM are fine.
- Experience of working with APIs.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, and strong project management experience.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging up to £75,000 + Benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please liaise with Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, TMS, Tag Management, SQL, BigQuery, Product