The Senior Digital Analyst assists in the delivery of best-in-class digital insight across TUI’s digital assets, including but not limited to tui.co.uk and firstchoice.co.uk. In an exciting and diverse role, this Senior Analyst will focus on driving change through digital insight for business-critical projects, such as our ventures into new products and markets.
You will be joining the company at a very exciting time, being part of the eCommerce function which is driving the digital focus within TUI UK&I; we are at a significantly evolved point in our digital journey with an exciting road-map ahead. In addition to being digitally focused TUI UK&I is also investing heavily in analytics, with this also being a key focus in driving the business forward.
We are located in Luton (just over 20 minutes from central London).
What you will be doing
As Senior Digital Analyst you will have responsibilities covering a variety of areas including strategic insight, product optimisation, split testing, data integrity and needs specification, analytics availability, and coaching.
The core of your role will be working with stakeholders to support and shape strategic business initiatives through the application of data and insight, drawing on knowledge from other teams (e.g. customer analytics and commercial analytics) where applicable. You may have opportunity to support and shape the development of our app and retail browser, and will also have responsibility for supporting stakeholders’ day-to-day data requirements (using Adobe Analytics Premium) while simultaneously having a constant eye on the future, highlighting opportunities that may not yet have been considered.
As propositions approach build you will actively promote the benefits of split testing, which is a growing program with the wider objective of embedding a test and learn culture in our business. Other responsibilities in this area include gathering test ideas from multiple sources (e.g. insight, colleagues, etc), assisting with prioritisation on the roadmap and leading tests from hypothesis and specification through to monitoring and analysis.
In order to ensure accurate analysis you will work with the architecture team to maintain data integrity and raise user stories to specify data needs from a business perspective. This may include several parts of our analytics tool stack but particularly Adobe Reports & Analytics (SiteCatalyst), which will involve working together on the implementation of tracking, ensuring all digital change is able to be appropriately measured and valued.
In relation to analytics availability you will be responsible for creating actionable reports and dashboards, at all times taking an educational/ support approach to encourage self-service by stakeholders using Adobe Reports & Analytics (SiteCatalyst).
Finally, as Senior Digital Analyst you will be responsible for coaching and upskilling more junior members of the team (with no direct line management responsibility). You will also be responsible for coaching stakeholders to achieve greater analytical understanding and adoption of data-driven digital change.
What we are looking for
- Digital analytics experience, ideally in a product optimisation/ agile scrum environment
- Experience in using enterprise level digital analytics solutions, ideally Adobe Reports & Analytics (SiteCatalyst) and Ad-Hoc (Discover)
- Appreciation and/or implementation experience of digital analytics data collection methods
- Established advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Proven stakeholder management abilities with ability to educate and drive change
- Numerate and analytical mindset with a focus on the commercial benefits of making changes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to communicate complex data effectively to a variety of audiences via a variety of means (visual, verbal and written)
- Highly organised and process-driven
- Passion for data and delivering meaningful insight
- Interest in the travel industry and digital technology/ developments
- Understanding of digital data collection techniques and limitations
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork focus
- Strong learning agility with enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of Adobe Data Workbench desirable
- Experience and/or understanding of AB, split & multivariate testing methodology and tools desirable
- Wider knowledge of digital technology (outside of analytics) preferable
Working within TUI group
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Apply online, we just need a few details from you and your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"