Senior Digital Analyst
You probably know something about Which? already. We’re the people who test everything from dishwashers to digital cameras. We’re the people who stand up for consumers. We’re the people who offer expert, independent advice.
But did you also know that we’re a major force in digital publishing? That we’re creating innovative products and services all the time? Or that the profits from these are used to support our charitable work?
There’s so much more to us than you might think.
What you’ll be doing
We need you to manage the use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager across both existing and new digital channels, and help deploy advanced tracking solutions to new content areas. You’ll devise innovative solutions for gathering, manipulating and reporting data, including visualisations that contribute to the interpretation of the outputs. It's a great environment, in which you'll have plenty of opportunity for ongoing learning and development - working alongside people who share a passion for data and the benefits it can bring to the organisation.
What we’re looking for
- A curious and innovative mind-set, with a determination to understand challenging concepts and find new solutions (particularly in relations to large data volumes and technical systems)
- Solid knowledge of the methodology behind analytics tracking, from defining the requirement to implementation.
- Experience of Google Analytics campaign tracking and Custom Dimensions
- Comfortable taking ownership of the digital analytics domain and working with limited supervision or instruction.
- Confident communicating with both technical and business stakeholders
- Solid experience on Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge and Experience on PPC, SEO, Display, Social media; and marketing channel attribution
- Experience of using Python, R in statistical analysis
- Experience of Google BigQuery, Google Cloud SQL, Google App engine
What we offer
We’ll expect a lot of you, but you can expect just as much in return. Which? has one of the most comprehensive rewards packages around — one that includes a generous pension scheme, 28 days’ holiday, private medical insurance after 6 months service, free life assurance, interest-free season ticket loan and much more besides.
If this role sounds like the role for you please apply using the link below.