Senior Digital Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Analytics expert to take their next step up!
You'd be working for one of the world's leading sports teams where they are looking to improve their media presence whilst offering great training and career progression. As the Senior Digital Analyst, you'd be managing two Digital Executives and as a team focusing on analysing the user journey and optimising the customer experience across all digital channels.
* You will be managing a team of two digital analysts and helping to establish the strategy and best practice for Digital Analytics across the business
* You will be analysing the customer journey data using Adobe Analytics, looking for areas that can be improved
* You will cover various digital channels including web analytics, app analytics, social media etc and work to optimise each channel
Skills and Experience
* Experience using Adobe Analytics
* App Analytics experience
* Experience using Sprinklr and Mixpanel
* Excellent communication skills
Salary and Benefits
* £40,000 (experience dependent)
How to Apply
For more information on how to apply follow the link below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job