Senior Digital Acquisition & Strategic Trading Manager- FTC
Location: Nr Bournemouth
Salary: to £50k
We are looking for a Senior Digital Acquisition and Strategic Trading Manager for a 9 month FTC. This is an exciting role working within our clients Marketing Ecommerce team.
As the Senior Digital Acquisition and Strategic Trading Manager you will be responsible for growing traffic and sales though their digital channels and provide digital marketing strategy for the wider business.
You will have previous experience in an Ecommerce role with proven experience of driving online sales as well as a solid understanding of digital marketing channels with a focus on acquisition. The successful candidate will also have a strong commercial awareness and business acumen, strong analytical skills and an advanced understanding of Google Analytics.
Key Responsibilities -
- To lead the agency selection in line with the total marketing strategy, setting them up with the right partnerships that deliver value for money.
- To understand industry best practice within digital acquisition and make recommendations for what would work for the business. To lead the 10% strategy.
- To work with these agencies to deliver my client’s Digital Marketing Plan ensuring consistency with Brand Marketing and their Business and Customer Plans.
- Liaise with internal Marketing stakeholders to ensure the wider marketing messages are fully integrated and external offline promotions are reflected across all digital activity.
- Channels to include (but not limited to) PPC, SEO, Affiliates, & Social Media.
- To manage the digital marketing executive, and their KPIs - reporting; internal campaign briefs; conversions recommendations; budget management.
- To oversee weekly and monthly reporting to demonstrate tracking to budget, and to brief. Use various website analytics and business reports to monitor key site performance indicators, and take appropriate actions where necessary
Our ideal candidate will have -
- Previous experience in an ecommerce role with proven experience of driving online sales
- A solid understanding of digital marketing channels with a focus on acquisition
- Commercial Awareness and strong business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Digital acquisition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job