Propel are proud to seek an Acquisition Marketing Manager (AMM) for an incredibly prestigious and globally recognised sports company. You will be spearheading the very first paid acquisition team for one of the largest and most watched sporting spectacles in the world. This opportunity would enable you to communicate with and grow an astonishing fan base of over 400 million passionate individuals.
The Aims of the Acquisition Marketing Manager
- As AMM you will substantially grow the brand, in harmony with the target audience and the commercial targets of the company.
- As AMM you will work closely with and assist the Marketing Director to implement and direct the growth of the subscriber base of core products (app, OTT, and .com).
- Strategize, create and execute campaigns to market premium subscriptions.
- Execute acquisition campaigns, local landing pages, tests (A/B), promotions, and upsell paths.
- Grow a variety of channels, including paid search, social, display, affiliate partnerships, sponsored content, YouTube, and digital radio, to promote acquisition.
- Become intimately knowledgeable of the industry, customers and behaviours in specific growing areas.
- Become intimately knowledgeable of all digital products (.com, app, events) and subscription products.
- Manage budgets (up to £15 million). Report back to senior leadership with regards to forecasting and budgeting of these ads.
- Spearhead a meticulous testing programme, whereby new strategies and channels are evaluated by continuous launching, analysing, optimising and scaling.
- By month three, you will launch acquisition campaigns in multiple digital channels, and manage the prioritisation of the marketing team's time and resources.
- By month six, you will grow your team depending on the needs of the business. You will lead the team into offline advertising and create strategy for acquisition for self-serve enterprise as well as international user growth.
- Degree educated
- 5 years experience with at cross performance/paid advertising (paid search, social, affiliates, display, affiliate partnerships, sponsored content, YouTube, and digital radio).
- Strategy consulting/planning experience preferred.
- Experience in online media subscription is a plus.
- Project management skills a must. Specifically, you must be able to effectively mobilise and lead teams.
- Must be highly organised and have attention for detail.
- Must be able to manage timelines and organise budgets.
- Must have global campaign experience.
- Must have experience in scaling campaigns in various markets.
- Must have experience with Google AdWords accounts at scale.
- Must have experience with analysing campaigns via relevant KPIs (CPA, CTR, etc.)
- Must be analytical and creative.
- Must have experience using and adapting A/B tests in campaigns.
- Genuine passion for sports.
- Enthusiasm for digital media and marketing.
The Marketing Director who is hiring for this company is aiming to create a culturally diverse, down to earth, and creative atmosphere within the team. Specifically the AMM must have strong leadership skills to build a team and spearhead this new period of growth. They must be open minded and hard working to fit well within this fun, agile environment where opinions are heard and egos are left at the door.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job